Thursday, October 22, 2009

Until we have the Mac tablet we have Microsoft Courier

I know what your thinking and i'm even surprised, i'm going to blog about something from Microsoft. The Microsoft Courier is making everyone want one. While Apple is yet to release a tablet of it's own we can only imagine what it will be like. However I think Microsoft finally did something right here. I'm excited about this product I actually want one, and I'm intrugued to the potential this thing has. It has two 8 inch screens and uses multitouch and hand gestures (similar to Apple's latest mouse called "magic mouse"). I definitely want one, but also want to see Apple's answer before I make a purchase and with no release date we can just wait and see how this device holds up. But i will say one thing I'm glad Microsoft thought outside the box on this one!

No comments: